Saturday, July 12, 2008

Salt Lake City Farmers Market

The older two girls went rock climbing today so Cheri and I with the little ones went up to the Salt Lake City Farmer's Market. It was a bit busy but larger then the last time we came. More crafts, not as much fruit quite yet this early in the summer. We'll have to go back up when the fruit season is in full swing.

As we were walking around I saw this sign that just made me laugh. I actually hate the taste of coffee but I liked the concept of this guys marketing idea. You have to give him some points for originality.

DOGS! DOGS! Every there were dogs. It's one of the reasons I actually wanted to go. I wanted Sophie to have some interaction time with other dogs and get use to the crowds. She has grown use to the car rides but not use to other dogs or crowds. So while Cheri was picking out a bracelet Christina, Jessica, Sophie and I hung out with some new friends....

The girls bought umbrellas. They were actually rather nice and rather inexpensive. They were only $7.00 each. Christina started getting a blister walking back to the car so I did what Dads do and helped her out. Cheri thought it was rather cute and had to take a picture of us.



And of course there were musicians at the Farmer's Market....this guy was playing this long flute link thing. He was pretty good.











1 comment:

Rob said...

That, sir, would be a didgeridoo that the gentleman was playing. If you like, I can bring one that a friend made for me to the north office sometime.