Thursday, August 07, 2008

Wordle

So I have three business trips coming up. Three or four big things I need to handle....and the Jeep died today. I thought it was the starter...but maybe the alternator...maybe the battery. I hate car repairs. I would like to call it a day but I can't do that. In fact - once I get home I will probably need to spend a few hours working on some of the big items and getting things out of my head and down on paper just so we can move forward with some things at work. Yet - I'm so done for the day that I needed a break. So, I took a break, surfed around and found Wordle. What is a Wordle you ask. Well - this is a Wordle.

And this was made from all the words on this Blog. Check out The Wordle Site and make your own. I think they are sort of cool.

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

I may be a tad bit on the tard side, but I can't get it to work. I put my blog site in and it only gives me the little red x in the square... nothing shows up. I tried putting in my own text... same thing. Then I followed all the instructions on the java downloading, etc. Nothing. I'm going crazy!!!!! I really want one! Any suggestions?!

Kelly