Thursday, November 13, 2008

Utah Valley

Megan and a few other kids decided to run to the temple this morning to do baptisms. I volunteered to wake up at 4:20 AM to drive them to meeting place. How can you really say no to that? There is another father who then drives from the grocery store the rest of the way then drops the kids off at school.

Afterwards I decided I really didn't want to go to work yet so I ran down to Saratoga Springs and shot some pictures of the lake. I really like the way this one came out. I like long exposures and recently bought a new camera, tripod, remote and decided it was time to give them a test run. This came out better then I had expected. Yet I need to add gloves and those little hand warmer things to the car if I'm going to keep doing these night time shots.

1 comment:

Gwilliam House said...

Very nice....Those are awesome photos! Thanks for sharing!