Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Done.....Sort of...

So since Mom passed we've been rather busy. Then 9 weeks later Dad passed. So for the last few months my life has been one big todo list. I'm not normally a todo list type of guy...but between work, church, my own home, my own family and taking care of my parents estate has been sort of crazy. 

I've been thinking that everything is coming to a nice conclusion. Their house is on the market, most of the life insurance is in process and will let me pay things off....the estate is getting settled. Then today I found this quote - 

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet that will be the beginning. 
Louis L'Amour

LOL - should I cry or laugh? For the time being I'll laugh because I find it funny....but I think there might some truth to his quote.

1 comment:

April said...

I have found that you are never done. I always tell myself that if I can get through this week then next week will be better, but truth be told there is always an endless list to be accomplished. I think once I came to terms with that it actually helped me deal better. And really I think I would be really bored if I was done!